Friday, April 13, 2007

Join us for better English teaching



Hi all,


I invite you all: teachers, students, and whoever that are intersted in teaching English as a second or foreign language to share ideas, experience, and whatever to develop our expertise in teaching English as a second or foreign language. You can send your ideas about teaching a certain grammar point or propose your ideas to develop your students speaking skills, for example. Or, you may be more interested in discussing the theoritical framework of a certain technique or method you use with your students in class, this blog will be the right place. So, feel free to join me in this blog and I hope we can reap benefits from it.

1 comment:

Widodo Poerwanto said...

Hi mate, it's a good blog of yours. I'm happy to join your blog. I'll visit next time and come back with my ideas. Congratulations to your first blog.

Cheers,
Widodo Poerwanto

Mendidik Anak Bangsa di Luar Negeri

Terhitung sejak tahun lalu, saya mendapatkan amanah untuk menjadi kepala sekolah di Sekolah Indonesia Riyadh (SIR), sekolah kedutaan di ...